How to Create and Execute Your 2018 Marketing Plan …
(So that you ACTUALLY Gets the Results you Want)
Session 2: November 28, 11:30 am to 1pm
The next two Lunch N Learn sessions are designed for business owners and marketing professionals, whether experienced or just starting out, and will provide extremely practical information on how to build and execute your 2018 marketing plan that will get you great RESULTS!
Session 2 (November 28) is all about identifying the most appropriate strategies and tactics to execute that will attract and keep your ideal customers for you!
Learn revolutionary rules to get more customers for less money. These workshop share innovative breakthroughs in customer acquisition, lead generation and customer service with proven strategies that consistently drive repeat business. You’ll discover:
Classes taught by:
- Marketing for new customers, for existing customers, during delivery of your products and services and with your team
- How you can ultimately have an unlimited marketing budget!
- The importance of knowing your numbers and “testing and measuring”
- How to segment your customers so that they truly become your best and biggest asset.
- Effective strategies to grow your customer base, generate more leads and create a simple system for referrals that skyrockets your business
- And much more …
As the Master Licensee of ActionCOACH Colorado, part of the World’s Number One Business Coaching Team, and a Certified ActionCOACH Business Coach, Michael Feinner is dedicated to helping Colorado’s business owners achieve business and personal success. Prior to joining ActionCOACH Business Coaching, Michael was in the Entertainment Industry for over 20 years where he served in senior-level Marketing, Sales and Business and Product Development roles for nationally distributed Ad-supported, Premium Movie, Pay-Per-View Movie, Interactive TV and High Speed Internet Access Networks.
As the owner of Minuteman Press Parker and Castle Rock, Greg is focused on helping Parker business owners to maximize their marketing efforts. Prior to opening Minuteman Press Parker, Greg spent 25 years in the software industry holding senior level positions in development product and most recently global marketing.