Our Strategic Initiatives
Make Parker a desirable place for people to live, work, play and grow
Create a Strong Local Economy
Collaborate with key community economic development partners to attract and retain businesses in the Greater Parker Area
Give Members a Competitive Edge
Provide our members with a comprehensive package of benefits and services to maximize their success
Be an Advocate for Business
Inform and represent local business in government and public policy issues that impact business
Promote, support, advocate for, and provide a platform for connection for businesses in the Parker area.
To be the preeminent organization in the Parker area for advocacy, promotion, and collaboration of businesses.
We are a "3C" Chamber
We exist to be:
- a CATALYST for business growth,
- a CONVENER of leaders and influencers, and
- a CHAMPION for the Parker community
The Parker Chamber of Commerce was incorporated on October 19, 1965. The Chamber celebrated it's 50th anniversary in 2015!
As an entrepreneurial business organization, the Parker Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business for the Parker area. Throughout its lifetime, the Parker Chamber has played a community leadership role in many Parker area milestones:
- Incorporation of the Town of Parker in May of 1981
- Growth of the population of the Town of Parker from 5,000 to 50,000 in just 20 years
- Concurrent with the growth of the population, the growth of the community's premier event, Parker Days now attracts more than 210,000 people to our community each summer
- Consistent growth in Chamber membership year after year